To Join FMFA begin by filling out this application
In order to join, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- DoD and other civilian employees working for or logistically supported by the sponsoring agency, and their dependents.
- Active duty uniformed personnel, their dependents, and members of the Reserve components while on inactive duty for training (IADT).
- Uniformed military personnel retired with pay, and their dependents.
- Unremarried former spouses and other dependents entitled to commissary, exchange, and theater privileges.
- Retired DoD civilian employees and their dependents.
- Active members of the Civil Air Patrol, police officers, firemen, and EMTs.
- Official identification cards, badges, or locally approved procedures will be used to verify eligibility.
- The minimum age to join FMFA is 15 years, 6 months.
- CAP members are required to submit a letter from a squadron or higher commander attesting to active status.